Advantage over the traditional method of drilling (casing pipes)
- Eliminates the need for multiple drilling diameter.
- Allows you to select throughout the drilling depth, undisturbed samples with a diameter allowing the laboratory tests on the equipment of domestic producers (not less than 100 mm.)
- Facilitates cased in sedimentary rocks, having in their composition a high content of coarse inclusions.
- Facilitates cased in water-bearing horizons with unstable structure (sand, sandy loam) with high static water level.
- Provides the ability to isolate the water-bearing horizons by mechanical seal the annulus.
- Facilitates the study of rocks at a given depth by the passage of little interest intervals continuous slaughter.
- Allows plugging and plugging stratified cement mortars without any additional devices.
- Facilitates the drilling and installation of a filter column in the manufacture of observation wells (piezometers).
- If necessary, can be used during drilling and filling the bored piles.
- Minimizes the time and costs for mechanical abandonment.
- KSR-200 kit is designed to reduce the cost of drilling tools and increase the rate of coring.
The outer diameter - 200 mm
The inner diameter -134 mm